Friday, June 3, 2016

June 2016 Update

June Updates

Hey Everyone,  
First of all, Thank you for checking out this blog.  I will do my best to update it regularly.  I hope you enjoy reading the stories, checking out the pics and otherwise have a good time  here.

A couple of shoutouts......

If you really enjoy this type of stuff,  Check out arena fighters forum on yuku.  Is a social forum for people who like fantasy role play.

I also wanted to give a shoutout to samnitewarrior57, for being the first person to follow this blog.

As for June,  I will continue with the jungle outpost series and hope to throw in another short story.  I am using DAZ to work on an illustrated story, but that might take longer than this month.

If any of you have any suggestions you would like to make, I would be glad to hear them.

As Always,  
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!
B&D

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately the Arena Fighters Forum on Yuku is gone. I am working with a friend to get a similar forum up and running.

    ReplyDelete