Monday, October 17, 2016

One Hot Bath (story/pic)


          He was my sister's boyfriend.  They had been dating for several months now and it seemed to be getting serious.  Being from a broken home, he was over at our house a lot, hanging out with our family.
  
        He was a well-built stud of Italian heritage.  He worked out regularly and had the physique to show.  He and I hung out regularly and on this particular weekend, we had gone on hunting together.  

          He asked me not to tell my sister that we were going together as she might not like him spending the weekend with her gay brother.

         After a long day of travel to one of our family's hunting lodge, we decided to hang out in the hot tub.   I noticed he occasionally glanced over at me, biting his bottom lip.  I've seen this look before on other guys.
  
        As I talked about our plans for hunting the next day, I gently rubbed water on my upper chest and caught him staring again.  Now, to me, it was obvious why he wanted to go hunting with me.  

          I stretched out, laying my foot against his leg.  I saw him take in a breath and close his eyes.  After a few more flirtatious moves during our conversation, I moved over next to him, rubbing my shoulder against his.

         I then rested my hand on his thigh, rubbing the hair on his leg.  He slowly reached down and grabbed my hand.  I was expecting him to move my hand away from him.  Afterall, he was seriously dating my sister.

          Much to my surprise, he moved my hand to his crotch.  I could feel he was hard and ready.  His dark brown eyes were filled with lust as he stared at me.

          "What about my sister?" I asked.

         "Forget her.  It's always been you I wanted."  With those words, his warm, soft lips pressed against mine.  His sweet tongue probed against mine.  I could feel and taste his warm breath.  

         "You got a condom?" I asked.
  
        He got out of the hot tub and went into the main room where our bags were.  'Damn,' I thought to myself.  'This prick really planned this out.'  I pulled one of the decorative swords from the wall and concealed it under the water.  No man, no matter how good looking, was going to betray my sister.

          He got back into the water.  "Are you sure we should do this?  After all, you are dating my sister."  Maybe, I thought, he just might be dissuaded.

          "Look at me," he said, cockily rubbing his torso.  "I'm f**king hot.  You wouldn't be the first person I cheated on her with.  And you won't be the last one either."

          I sat quietly, contemplating my next move.  After a few seconds, I stood up in the water and said,  "Actually, I will be the last."  With that, I rammed the sword into his perfectly toned gut.  


         He let out a deep groany breath and stared at me in disbelief.  His muscles bulged and flexed from the pain searing into his gut, before he fell face-down in the water.  

          That night, I disposed of the body.  My family always wondered what ever happened to that guy, but his secret was kept safe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment