Friday, December 9, 2016

KGB Tales #14 Vasiliev's demise (story/pic)



        Vasiliev had been on the run for some time before I finally caught up with him.  The americans knew better than to try to hide him in their land, so they secluded him to a small town in Argentina.  

        Unfortunately for him, I easily discovered his whereabouts and made my way personally to his new home.  I waited patiently for him to come home from a local brothel.  (yes, I knew his pleasures.)  

        He went into his bathroom and started a warm shower, as was his typical pattern of behavior.  I waited for him to start bathing before I entered.  I pulled the curtain back.

        He turned in a surprise and I buried my blade deep into his masculine gut.  The poor bastard didn't even see it coming.  He stared down and the blade in shock and horror.  He had always prided himself in being an excellent agent and could hardly believe he was bested so easily.


        He looked up at me and I gave him a smirking grin, rammed the blade deeper, gave it a twist and mercilessly tore it out.  His face grimmaced as he stared at me.  

        He strong, muscular legs went limp and sunk into a kneeling position on the shower floor, blood pouring from the gaping wound in his gut.  He held his abs with his hands and stared straight up at me with his mouth agape.

        I placed the tip of the sword into his mouth.  His eyes widened as he anticipated my next move.  I thrust the blade directly down his throat and into his  chest.  His body gave a heavy jolt, the collapsed in a worthless heap on the floor.

        Thus be it to all traitors......


       

2 comments:

  1. A fine way to end a traitor's reign.....right in his hairy belly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blade down the throat, a gladiators death. I love it!

    ReplyDelete