Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sorry, a Serious Post

Hey Everyone,
    
      Sorry for making a serious post, but i read in the news that two men (ages 43 and 56) who share in a stabbing fantasy actually acted out their fantasy on one of the men's boyfriend in Chicago.  Prosecutors claim the two men had been communicating with each other on an online chatroom for months. 

      This should strike home for everyone.  I personally live not far from Chicago. 

     I urge you all to be careful when "hooking up" with others online.  While i believe most people, even those who enjoy these types of stories, are genuinely good people, there may be a few hidden in the shadows who are not.

     I would like to officially say that these two men are sick and disgusting human beings.  While I understand that some people have "stabbing fantasy," fetishes, they need to remember, it is just that.... a FANTASY.  People come to this site as an escape from the "real" world.  Not to merge the two.

     I can only speak for myself and do not pretend to speak for other sites.  I would like to remind EVERYONE, that the images and stories I post are fantasy.  They are for entertainment purposes only.  Some people enjoy them for the writing style, others for the storylines, others for plot twists and a few may enjoy them for their own personal sexual gratification.  I personally, write them for the storylines and to enhance my writing capabilities.  They are meant to entertain.  PLEASE, never act them out in reality. 

     For all my readers,  Please be SAFE and most importantly, be SANE. 


And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!
Be Safe and Be Sane.

B&D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment