Thursday, January 25, 2018

disclaimer

          I just want to put it out there that the artwork depicted on this blog is merely fantasy.  While pictures of celebrities and commoners alike are posted here, they are in no way meant to threaten, intimidate or otherwise cause any parties to be concerned for their safety. 

          If you find a picture of yourself on this blog that you find offensive, I assure you that no offense is intended.  It is just fantasy.

        If you are offended because there are no pictures of yourself, feel free to submit one to me (I am even willing to alter the image for you.)  All picture must include a good facial expression and pose and may not contain nudity (I will alter out any tinky-winkies).

          I can be reached at gooberdoober1@yahoo.com should you have any concerns or suggestions.

Thanks, 
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!!

B&D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment