Wednesday, January 31, 2018

NEW TRUSTEE

Hello everyone,

     As many of you may be aware from either the BattlesandDeaths Forum or the ArenaFighters Forum, the owner of this blog is leaving the country.  He has given me the reins of his blog (and apparently his forum as well, though my work there will be minimal).   He has also given me tons of files of his artwork to post.

   I will try to post the way he did, but I know he is far better at this than I.  He has promised to send me some of his stories to add to the pics already on the blog, so you can expect the stories to continue as well, but they will be sparse as well.

     I will keep you updated as much as I can whenever he sends me another bundle of his work.  Feel free to send me any feedback at the email address  gooberdoober1@yahoo.com  (yes, that was his as well, now I will use it to make the transition smoother.) if there is anything I can improve upon.


He did tell me to end each message with:

And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All !!!

B&D 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment