Thursday, June 22, 2017

June 2017 (Update)

Help,  Aidez-moi,  Hilfe, Βοήθεια, Ayuda, Ajuda, Wsparcie, Помогите, Pomoc, Cứu giúp, Aiuto, Допомога, Ajutor!!!!!
         
         I have noticed that there are alot of visitors to my blog from around the world.  So, I have decided it would be awesome to put a more international flare to this site.

        I would like to post my stories in other languages, but since google translate in not very reliable in such translations, I need your help to do this.  
  
        I am hoping to find people willing to volunteer to translate my stories into other languages, so they can be more readily enjoyed by all.
 
        I am unable to pay anyone, but if any of you, in your free time, would like to pick one of my stories, translate it and email it to me, I would gladly post it. 

        If you can help out, email me at 
gooberdoober1@yahoo.com 
please include your name or pen-name.  (I would like to give credit to those who translate.

Thanks in advance.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and A Glorious Death To You All!!

 B&D


No comments:

Post a Comment