Friday, June 30, 2017

The Life of the Party (story/pic)

        Brandon was the biggest prick in town.  Alcoholic, white trash, trailer park type of guy.  He was the high school bully until he finally dropped out.  

        He was also the biggest homophobe in town.  He thought that if someone was gay, they would surely want his "sexy body".  (Though, I must admit, he was right about that.)  And since he didn't want guys thinking about him that way, he would beat the crap out of anyone who he thought was gay.

        When I finally got my own place, it happened to be a few trailers down from Brandon.  I was happy to be free from my overly-religious baptist parents.  I decided to throw a coming-out party for me and my friends.

        The booze was flowing.  The pool was a splash and the bodies were gyrating to the music. My small yard was a very happening place.

       Then, here comes Brandon, wearing jeans and no shirt.  He even put on a rainbow belt.  (I guess this was his way of trying to fit in.

      But, after all he had put us through while we were in high school, no one wanted him there.  He started moving his hot body to the music, when out of nowhere, someone in the crowd charged him with a sword.

        Before he even knew he was not welcome, Brandon felt the blade tear through his gut.  He let out a loud groan.  the party-goers stepped back and watched as the muscular redneck slumped down to his knees, holding the blade.


        He glanced up at the crowd, a tearful expression on his face and fell to his side.  Everyone watched as he writhed on the ground, grunting and gasping on the lawn.

        He tried to push himself back up gave out a final grunt before collapsing lifeless in the grass.  The party guests raised their cups in a loud cheering toast and celebrated with even more dancing.

        I never expected that Brandon would be the "life" of the party.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Brandon got just what he deserved. Love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete