Sunday, November 13, 2016

Destroy All Evidence (story/pic)

        
        Today just wasn't going well for me.  I had to leave work early due to a power outage at the firm.  This means double the workload for tomorrow.  

        On the way home, my car broke down and had to be towed.  Luckily, I was able to bum a ride home from one of the mechanics.

        I was sitting quietly in my parlor, trying to relax from all of my earlier frustrations, when suddenly, I heard a crash of glass from the dining room. There had been a series of break-ins in the neighborhood, so I was quick to react.

        Grabbing the gun from the side table drawer, I stealthily walked towards the dining room.  Suddenly, around the corner came a young man, early twenties.  He ran right into me, then, once he noticed the gun in my hand, backed against the wall with his hands raised.

        "Oh, Shit!" were the only words words he could mumble in his stutter.  His face was pale from fear and I could see a trickle of sweat running down his brow.  I could tell he wasn't going to give me any trouble.

        "Oh shit is right."  I said, pointing the gun at him.  I shook the gun to motion him to walk.  I guided my young captive to the basement.  Once there, I had him strip.  He had a beautiful, lean figure.  Not too bulky, not too skinny.

        I got some rope and tied him to a chair.  He continued to plead and beg, so a simple gag did the trick.  Unfortunately, that did not stop the pleading in his brown eyes.

        I tossed his clothes in the old coal furnace.  It wouldn't take long for those to be reduced to ashes.  I sat down across from him, staring him in the eye, pointing the gun at his chest.

        "So, now.  What am I going to do with you?"  I could hear him muffle through the gag "Please don't shoot me."

        "Very well."  I set the gun down on the table beside me and grabbed a knife.  Before he could even react, I rammed the blade deep into the young man's chest.


        His eyes grew immensely and he let out a muffled groan.  He briefly twitched and jerked, but the ropes held him firmly to the chair.  He stared for a second at me before his head sank.  

        Now, time to get rid of the body. 

       


        

No comments:

Post a Comment