Friday, November 11, 2016

Tell Me Everything You know (story/pic)

          I had kept the young man captive in my basement for several days.  Still, he insisted he knew nothing.  I had tried every trick in the book to get him to talk, but returned with every trick in the book to keep quiet.  

          He insisted he didn't know what I was talking about.... You'd expect that.  He begged for mercy....You'd expect that too.   He even promised to never tell anyone...... Yep, another lie.   

          I knew him from the local community college where we had a Psychology class together.  He was one of those straight-A students who pushed themselves to achieve above us others.  Worse yet, he was excellent in sports.  A wrestler and a gymnast.  He had always been so cocky at the gym.  Now, he just pretended to be a scared stupid young boy.

          Simple truth, since he wouldn't talk, he was of no use to me.  I walked down the stairs, carrying the sword, a gift from my father.  The young man watched me with his wide-opened fearful eyes.  I had torchered him before, so, he was expecting some of the same.

           He began crying, screaming, pleading.   "NO!! NO!! NO!!!"  

          "This is your last chance to tell me what you know."  

          "I don't know what you want me to tell you,  Please!!!!"

          "Well, since you won't tell me anything, I have no use of you."   With those words, I stuck the tip of the sword against his navel.  He began squirming, crying, trembling in fear.

          I rammed the blade through his gut.  I could hear the sharp tip of the blade chip against the cement floor.  'dammit,' I thought, 'now I have to resharpen it.'

          He let out a blood-curdling scream as the blade pierced his bowels.  Blood ran down his crotch, dripping onto the floor.  'Dammit, another mess to clean up.'

          After a few second of watching him flexing in the ropes that held him bound and screaming, crying in an hypnotic rhythm to my ears, I ripped the sword from his smooth, muscular gut.  He rolled over onto his side, panting heavily and squirming like a worm as blood flowed out of his abs.  His tearful pleading eyes stared up at me as if asking for help.

          I felt pity on him and I laid down beside him facing him on the floor.  He had began shaking, so I pulled his body to mine in a friendly embrace.  I held him to me, feeling his beautifully muscular body against mine.  His heart was beating so hard, so quickly.  His chest expanded with each exerted breath.  His warm blood oozed out onto my belly.  I was so warm and soothing.  I held him close until the shaking stopped, his breathing calmed and his body was still.

          I closed his eyelids and admired him resting so peacefully after such a traumatic event.  I stuffed his body into one of the barrels in the corner, went upstairs and showered.  I got out the list of study tutors.  I crossed his name off and called the next one on the list.   After all, someone has to explain the psychology lesson to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment