Friday, November 11, 2016

The Good Christian Boy (stories/pics)


Part 1

        We were a happy family until Austin came along.  My sister met him at church and he put on a show of how good of a christian boy he was.  He and I had become great friends.  We worked out together at the gym and he even hung out at our house.  Of course, Sally, my sister, would tag along.
        
        We had planned a family trip to the beach and invited him along.  However, the day before, we found out that Sally was pregnant.  Sally never said who the father was, but it was pretty clear, as he was the only boy she hung around with.  (yeah, "good christian boy", my ass.)  This would definitely ruin our reputation at church. 

        We had a family meeting and decided to take swift and definitive action.  Sally was taken immediately for an abortion.  They spoke nothing of Austin.  After the meeting, I went to my room to read my bible.  I read about Jacob's only daughter who got defiled by a young prince.  I personally decided that I would deal with Austin when we went to the beach.

        The next day, we all loaded up in the minivan.  Austin seemed particularly excited to spend the day with us.  He didn't have much of a home life.  His mother had died of an overdose when he was twelve and his father was a drunkard, so anything to take him away was great.

         I must admit, we had a great time that day, swimming, picnicing, exploring the sand dunes.  After a very fun morning, Austin and I decided to go to a secluded spot where we could sunbath privately.  We both took a power nap, soaking in the warmth of the sun.  

        I awoke first, I turned and admired Austin's beauty.  His perfectly sculptured body was a masterpiece.  His muscular chest rose slowly with every breath.  I stared at his innocent face as he slept, wondering how he could be such a monster to get my sister pregnant.

        I grasped the knife firmly in my hand.  Austin never knew what hit him as I pounded it firmly with a single strike straight into his heart.  His chest let out a heave and his eyes quickly opened from the forceful thrust.


        He let out a cough of blood and his head dropped and his eyes closed as if he had simply fallen back asleep.  Except this time, his chest gave no movement of breath.

Part 2

        I sat next to Austin for a short while.  Finally, I got up and told my dad what I had done.  He became very angry.  I quoted the scripture that I had read the night before.  His frustration rose even greater.  I could see that he loved Austin as his own son and was sad at his loss.  He was also disappointed in me and what I had done.  Then dad gave me the most shocking news.  Austin wasn't the father......

        That is when I knew I had screwed up majorly.  Father, being a good christian man, was not going to let this slide.  He pulled a large knife out of his fishing gear. (The one he uses to gut the big catches.)

        "Since you want to follow the bible exactly, It also says that a murder should be put to death."  His angry eyes glared into mine.  My jaw dropped and my eyes widened as shock and fear streamed through my body like a numbing wave.

        I had no time to react as he lunged forward and rammed the blade into my gut.  It felt as if my navel had ripped open along the center line of my abs.  I grabbed his arm with both hands trying to hold the blade back, but another quick thrust and I felt the cold metal of the knife jolting through my innards and the blade tear out the flesh on my back.

        My muscles tensed and I cried out in sorrow and pain.  An orgasmic sensation pounded in my loins.  I began feeling weak and woosy.  I leaned against my father's shoulder, sobbing at both what I had done and what was happening to me.  My abs shuttered from the pain.  I could feel the warmth of my blood soaking the front of my shorts.



        My legs began quaking and gave out.  I fell to my knees, still grasping my father's arm that was holding the blade.  He knelt down with me.  I placed his warm hand on my shoulder and held me up.  I looked up into his tear-filled eyes.

        I grunted and groaned with each sobbing breath.  I could feel my heart pounding a million times per second.  My grasp on his hand weakened.

        He tore the blade out of my guts and I felt my back arch as my hips lurched forward.  My arms spread out as I fell backwards onto the warm afternoon sand.  The sharp pain in my guts forced my hips upward.  I grasped at my navel and felt the blood flowing from the gaping wound.  The pain was unbearable.  

        I lowered my hips and raised my head, almost as if doing a crunch to try to view the damage, but the dizziness overcame me.  I felt my head and arms fall against the warm sand as he last breath left my lungs.
















 

1 comment: