Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Happy Ending (story/pic)


          He never even learned my name in high school.  He just called me punk.  I was that puny kid he always pushed around.  I always tried to avoid him at school, in the hallways, in the classroom and especially in the locker room (he even tried to sexually assault me once). 

          We graduated high school four years ago.  After graduation, I vowed that I never wanted to see his face again.  I left town and got work as a masseuse at a spa in the Colorado Rockies.  After four years of experience, I became quite gifted.

          I enjoyed the chance to rub people's sore, tired muscles and help them relax.  Out here, I was no longer the little guy who got picked on.  I was the guy with the magic fingers and everyone wanted my gifted bands pressed against their bodies.

           I recognized him the second he walked in.  He undressed and laid on the massage table.  I worked my magic all over him, trying hard to forget days past.  After all, he was a client and I was a master of my art.

          After a tantalizing 45-minute massage and rub-down of his firm, muscular body, he wanted a warm blanket wrap.  I had him lie down on the bed as I pulled a hot blanket from the warmer.  I gently covered his relaxed body with the blanket when he looked up at me.

          Finally, he recognized me.  "Hey, punkie."  His voice was calmer and less forceful than in high school, but then again, I had given him quite a relaxing massage.  He grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulging crotch.  "How about a happy ending?"

          He gave me that same old sly grin he used to give.  Yep, he thought he was the master.  I merely smiled at him, half-pleased that he had recognized me.  "Just a second.  I have to get my ointments."

          He pulled the blanket down to his waist as I walked over to the cabinet.  Boy was this going to feel all-too-good.  He never saw be take down the decorative blade.

          I walked over to him, where he laid, eyes-closed, waiting for a stimulating experience.  Boy, did he ever get one.

          I rammed the blade down hard, burying it deep into his upper abs.  He scrunched up slightly from the heavy hit, hot even realizing a blade was penetrating his body.  His legs began to squirm as he instantly released his seed under the blankets.

          I placed one hand one his chest and relaxed him back down.  I placed my lips close to his ear and whispered, "How's that for a happy ending?"  

          His chest heaved, but quickly calmed and his body fell into its ultimate relaxation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment